Monday, April 16, 2007

Leaving Tomorrow

It seems that I touched a nerve with some girl named Caci in my last post. Apparently, she thinks I should call her to get advice when I go to Seattle, but I'm not sure I want to go outside the family to get information related to my travel. There's really no telling where someone like that would send me. I'd probably end up swimming to Japan for Sushi or something. I really think I should get advice from family members just so that I know it's reliable.

I used to have a sister that lived in Washington for a while and may have gone to Seattle once or twice. It would be cool if she was still around to ask. Too bad she posted a questionable picture of me on her blog site and got herself disowned. At least I still have my brothers and cousins.

Anyway, I'll be headed out to New York tomorrow afternoon, and I hope to be able to get a few pics and sights in while I am there. The forecast if for it be rainy and cold the whole time that I am there, so I hope that that doesn't ruin any chance that I have of seeing the city.

1 comment:

Caci said...

"The forecast if for it be rainy and cold"---this is my favorite sentence in the whole entry because it makes me feel right at home. The grammar is just like the Jive Turkey I hear all day long. I am sorry about your sister, it's a shame that she posted that picture, but I bet she enjoyed doing it. Maybe one day you will find her and you can mend broken fences.
Meanwhile, have fun on your trip!!