Friday, April 20, 2007

Home Again

I made it back home safely yesterday. Alvin and I got up early and managed to fly standby on an earlier flight so that I could get back in time to make Abbie's softball game.

I'm glad that I was able to do that since we won the game and had a couple of outstanding plays. It was really great, and the girls were jazzed because they've now won two in a row.

Anyway, I'm here safe, and I'll try to get some pics posted this weekend. My next trip is to Seattle in a couple of weeks, and for those of you that couldn't detect the humor in my post a couple of weeks ago, I'm not really mad a Caci.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys won the game Michael. Two games in a row counts as a winning streak! Alvin

Caci said...

you know you aren't mad at caci because you fear her wrath. you better watch out, I have plenty of "questionable" photos, and stories to post! LOL glad you made it home safely