Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dog Turds

So apparently I'm broken because I don't like shows that stink like steaming dog turds wrapped in burnt hair, and the rest of you are normal. I mean, if you like watching shows where the main actor covers his inability to act by faking a seizure every time he's supposed to be doing something "psychic" then I suppose "Psych" is for you. If you'd rather watch a show with a little bit of cerebral humor and wit, then check out "Eureka" or "Burn Notice." It's really up to you.

I just think it's interesting that I've gotten more comments over Caci disagreeing with me than anything else that I've posted in a long time. So I'm shooting for more posts that Caci can disagree with me on to try and boost the volume of readers on my blog. Obviously, sibling bickering is a big draw, so I'm going to go ahead and say that the only way they could make "Psych" worse is if they put in a character that looked like Elvis and let him live in a house decorated with Gone With the Wind memorabilia. Now I just sit back and let the ripping begin.

Just be careful, I had Tex-Mex for lunch, so you might get more than bargained for.

3 comments:

Windy Smith said...

That is hilarious! I think that the two of you argue in a way that keeps everyone entertained so I am all for you keeping it going..It makes for a more interesting day.

Caci said...

Michael, stop being a gooey chocolate chip cookie.
If you even watched the show, you would know that you are WRONG when you say that the main character fakes a seizure every time he's supposed to be doing something "psychic"....and I love it when you are wrong about something.

Patti said...

"Dog Turds"????
You lost me right off the bat. I'm still trying to make the connection between title and story.
Oh well...I work at Pinewood Park. My comprehension has declined. I do understand sibling rivalry, though. You should argue about something more interesting like...which one of you loves Aunt Patti more....

**BTW-Michael scored big time with his Elvis and Gone With the Wind crack...

Caci...I know you can think of a nice juicy comment that will put Michael to shame.