Thursday, June 07, 2007

Nuts!

Those of you that enjoyed watching "Jericho" last season were disappointed I'm sure when you heard the news that the show has been cancelled. I thought it was a pretty smart drama with enough intrigue to keep it interesting, and although I was disappointed with the death of Johnston Green, I was more interested in finding out about the new design for the stars and stripes in the final episode. Of course, not too long after that I heard the news about the cancellation and all but gave up hope of ever learning the truth of what happened with the bombs.

For those of you in the same boat as I, I have good news today. CBS, in part due to receiving 50,000 pounds of peanuts at their New York offices, has reversed its decision and ordered seven new episodes of "Jericho" for the 07-08 season. The decision to order the remainder of the season is dependent on the volume of viewers for the first seven episodes. You can read the entire article here: http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=264639&GT1=7703

Make sure that you watch and tell your friends to watch, and if you haven't seen it yet, get caught up with reruns over the summer or the DVD set in September.

1 comment:

Windy Smith said...

yes! i love jericho....i would hate for them to leave me hanging