Monday, October 30, 2006

ABBA Reborn


Who says that I don’t do Karaoke? They should probably say that I shouldn’t do Karaoke.

We had a Karaoke contest at the office, and I didn’t intend to perform. When I was asked by our President to join her in singing ABBA’s “Waterloo,” though, I just couldn’t refuse. Of course, she did play the, “you do all kinds of crazy things for the kids at your church,” card. So, there I was on Friday morning. All decked out in the outfit she chose for me and ready to sing. I’ve opted to not post pictures of the rest of my group since I don’t know that they would want them released for public consumption. Just rest assured that I “fit in.”

We didn’t win the contest, but we did have fun. There’s even a video of the performance that you might get to see the next time we’re all together. Until then, just enjoy this one pic and remember what Ash on “Supernatural” says about the do: “Business in the front; party in the back!!”

3 comments:

Windy Smith said...

That is hillarious but your do looks like FRO in the front and Nap in the back

Melissa said...

nice look michael.

Caci said...

I agree with Windy!!! I want to see the video!!