Thursday, November 15, 2007

Gotcha!

Everyone has played tag, haven't they? I sure hope so, it's a great game for kids and adults. I remember when I was a kid, I even saw a movie where college students had taken tag to a whole new level. In the movie Gotcha! the college students played tag around campus with paintball guns. If you haven't seen it, go rent it for a look at a young Anthony Edwards and some serious 80s cheese.

Anyway, apparently, we're taking the game of tag virtual with blogs now, and I've been tagged by my good friend Graham. It feels a little like a chain letter, but it might also be a good way to find some other interesting blogs, so here are the rules:

  1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
  3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
  4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And now, my list of random and/or weird facts about myself, if you really want to know:

  1. My high school had no football team or baseball team, and I liked it. We were a true nerd school.
  2. Speaking of being a nerd, I once won a computer programming competition. Yes, they really do have those.
  3. My wife has to match my clothes for me.
  4. But I buy all of my wife's clothes for her, so it's fair. Did I just cheat and turn one thing into two?
  5. I work puzzles for fun, and I'm not just talking about jigsaw puzzles. I mean word puzzles, number puzzles, and anything else that makes me have to think.
  6. My greatest dreams are to fly an airplane and go to space. If I could afford it, I would've already been up on the shuttle.
  7. I am a very picky eater. I figure that if you are what you eat and animals eat vegetables, then eating meat is like killing two birds with one stone.

Finally, I get to tag seven people. I've just got to think of seven that might actually respond:

  1. Caci
  2. Ben
  3. Windy
  4. Melissa
  5. Peyton
  6. Cole
  7. Patti

Back to regular programming the next time I get inspired.

1 comment:

Graham said...

I never would have guessed you for a nerd, although you are pretty amazing at numbers and computers... I am pretty sure when they wrote the pilot for that Numb3rs show they had you in mind!

thanks for playing along!