Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The City of Angels

In other news, I am prepping for a trip to Los Angeles. I'll be flying out of DFW Sunday afternoon returning Wednesday afternoon.

There's a training class out there that I am going to be in on Monday and Tuesday. I wonder if any of you fellow bloggers have ever been there and could give me some tips on places to go or see. My class will be over by 5pm both days, so I'll have some daylight left to do sightseeing.

And, of course, I'll be thinking of you all while I am enjoying the sunny Southern California weather.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cool trip. I wish I could say that I've been to Los Angeles, or anywhere in CA for that matter....but no. Can't give you any good tips. Enjoy!

Caci said...

Hope you have fun and take pics so you can post them on your blogsite! Get a good story from there too!